Your name has either been added to iWantGreatCare by a patient, a colleague, or appears because you practise in the UK. The Data Protection Act does not say that, without the doctor's consent, iWantGreatCare cannot publish any personal data about you. When iWantGreatCare publishes data which is available in the public domain, it is relying on the legitimate interests condition provided by the Data Protection Act. Under that condition, iWantGreatCare publishes the data for the purposes of its legitimate interests (i.e. providing a service to patients and doctors, with the aim of improving patient care), and that publication does not prejudice your rights and freedoms, or legitimate interests. In these circumstances iWantGreatCare is unable to remove your profile page from the site.
Articles in this section
- I've made changes to my profile, why hasn't it updated?
- How to respond to patient reviews
- How to register with iWantGreatCare
- How do I add a speciality to my profile?
- How do I add a place of work?
- How do I change my bio?
- How do I change my profile picture?
- I can't remember my username/password, what do I do?
- Why is my profile not on your site?
- Why am I listed on iWantGreatCare?
Please sign in to leave a comment.