All profiles on iWantGreatCare are either sourced by a patient, a colleague, have been provided by a healthcare provider, are publicly available because you practice in the UK, or have been entered during the registration process. If your details are not on the site, you can add them by registering with iWGC here: https://www.iwantgreatcare.org/register/
Articles in this section
- I've made changes to my profile, why hasn't it updated?
- How to respond to patient reviews
- How to register with iWantGreatCare
- How do I add a speciality to my profile?
- How do I add a place of work?
- How do I change my bio?
- How do I change my profile picture?
- I can't remember my username/password, what do I do?
- Why is my profile not on your site?
- Why am I listed on iWantGreatCare?